Skip to main content
Click on the UC-eLinks icon to get to the full text electronically, if we license it. If we don't, it will take you to a link to Roger, the UCSD Library catalog. Or you can use the Request link on the UC-eLinks window to get it from another library.
Other Request Options
There are several ways you can request materials:
- Interlibrary Loan - If we don't have the book, journal article, dissertation, etc. you need, use our interlibrary loan service to request, either through the Citation Linker or request form.
- Annex - Some materials are held in offsite storage and can be requested. Use the Request feature in the library catalog for the fastest results. Whenever allowable, requests for articles from bound journals stored at the Annex will be delivered to you electronically.
- Avanti (staff, faculty and graduate students from JSOE, Division of Physical Sciences, and SDSC only)
- Electronic desktop delivery of articles and book chapters (up to 50 pages) from the print collection.
- Registration and requesting instructions.
Ask a Librarian
Get help when you need it. Check out the options.