Skip to main content
How to find articles
You can find articles by:
- Selecting a database in the left column
- If you know a specific journal title, using our e-Journal search box
- If you have a citation, using the Citation Linker
Know the details of a specific citation you need? If so, use Citation Linker to look for it in UCSD's collection and make your request if we don't have it
How do I get the articles?
In most of our databases, you'll see this button next to each reference: .
Clicking this button may open up the article automatically, or you will see options to get the article:
- Online, if available)
- In print (links to Roger)
- Via interlibrary loan (Request) if we don't have the article.