Skip to main content
Remove the Proxy Settings fromFirefox
- With Firefox running, open the Tools menu and select Options.
- In the Options window, click the Advanced tab.
- Click on the Network tab.
- On the Network Tab page, look at the option under Connection and click on Settings box..
Next, in the area, "Automatic proxy configuration URL."
- Click in the text field, where http://webproxy.ucsd.edu/proxy.pl is showing and delete it.
- Click OK to close the window.
- Click OK again to close the Options window and save your settings.
- Close and restart Firefox.
Questions? Ask a Librarian
Get help when you need it. Check out the options.