Skip to main content
ChemOffice & ChemDraw Access at UC San Diego
This is a campus-wide license, funded by the Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry, and Educational Technology Services (ACMS). It includes:
- ChemOffice 18 (Win) - includes ChemDraw and Chem3D
- ChemDraw 18 (Mac)
- MNova ChemDraw Edition (Win/Mac)
- Click here to register, using your UC San Diego email address.
- Once you have registered and logged in, you can go to the PerkinElmer Download Center to download the software and Product User Guides. If you need the activation code, go to Order History and click on the order number for Nov. 1, 2018 (the activation code is for ChemDraw 17).
- After downloading MestReNova Lite, you should automatically receive an email from Mestrelab with the License ID. If you don't receive it within 24 hours, contact email@example.com with your UC San Diego email address.
Please contact maryam at ucsd dot edu if you have problems with registering with PerkinElmer or downloading the software. Include something like "PerkinElmer registration problem" or "ChemDraw software installation issue" in the subject line.
More Structure Drawing Programs
BIOVIA Draw (no-fee version)
Chemical structure drawing tool. No-fee option for academic and non-commercial use, but registration required to download. Formerly Accelrys (ISIS/Draw).
Structure/reaction editor for Windows, Mac and Linux. Supports 16 file formats, including .mol, .smi, .skc and .inchi. Several pricing options
, with a free trial available.
Free structure/reaction drawing editor from ChemAxon. Structure editor supporting multiple file formats, for Windows, Mac and Linux. Marvin JS is the structure editor used in Reaxys.
Elemental (iOS app)
Chemical drawing app for iPads. Also for Android