Information to know
Instructions for configuring your home computer to access the library's databases, electronic journals and books.
Instructions for configuring your laptop, phone, etc.
My Library Account
Set up your library account to view your library record and renew & request material.
Preventing Plagiarism: Keepin' It Real
As a student, it's important to understand what plagiarism is and how to avoid it. This tutorial will help you learn tips for avoiding it.
What is this icon?
Resources with this icon may be accessed through on-campus computers, including those located in the library. However, off-campus access (see link above) is restricted to current UCSD students, faculty, and staff.
Ask a Librarian
UC San Diego librarians are available to help with your research needs.
This guide is your starting place for research in the field of education. Please use the tabs above to:
- Find books
- Search databases for journal articles
- Look up background information on a topic, person, concept, theory, etc. in encyclopedias, dictionaries, and biographical resources
- Help you format your references
- Get books on how to research and write education papers
- Look up national systems of education for countries around the world
- Link to a page on Education Statistics
- Link to a page on College Teaching Resources
If you need additional assistance, please contact me.