Getting Started at the Library
- To set up My Library Account to use all library services
- The Libraries' orientation newsletter, Navigator
- LibGuide on Library Research, Get Started: An Introduction to the UC San Diego Libraries
- Social Sciences and Humanities Library's Research Starting Points
- To photocopy, or print from library computers, use your UCSD ID card
- Libraries' open and close hours, see Library Hours
- To see what your instructors have put on Reserves
- See also Archaeology: Research Guide
HIEA 168: Topics in Ancient and Medieval Chinese History
Off-Campus or Remote Access
Throughout this guide a lock denotes a subscription-based product and paid for by the UCSD Libraries. They are restricted to UCSD IP address.
Off campus access for current UCSD students, staff and faculty only. You will need to connect your computer to the UCSD network to get access to theses resources.
Two ways to do this:
For more information or help with off-campus access, contact the ACMS Help Desk.