Skip to main content
This guide supports EDS 201 Introduction to Resources for Teaching and Learning for UC San Diego graduate students in the Teacher Education Master's Credential program.
Use this guide to:
- Identify education-related research databases & search for articles to support and improve teaching methods
- Find books & encyclopedias to support your research (e.g., background info, biographies, learning theory, etc.)
- Discover resources that support writing about education
- Tabs at the top outline the content.
- If you have questions or suggestions, please email Mary Wickline
Key Details For Accessing Library Resources