Skip to main content
The major goals for HDP191 are for students to:
- Understand the major methods of field research
- Improve your critical thinking about scientific research in human development
- Learn to search for and evaluate the scientific literature in human development
- Practice designing and implementing a culturally responsive research project
- Practice analyzing qualitative data
- Develop scientific writing skills
- Improve on communication and presentation skills
(from fall 2016 syllabus)
This research guide is your starting point for mastering those 3 highlighted objectives. Use the tabs across the top to find course-specific information as well as key research databases and resources.
If you would like to meet with me for research assistance, please email me with 3 days and times that would work best for you.