Skip to main content
On-Demand Training Resources
CAS maintains a large and growing collection of training resources, including PDFs, presentation slides, and videos. For the substance, reaction and reference searching, you can also download a workbook, exercises, and structure/reaction files.
- Search by substance identifier; find property data and commercial suppliers; import an structure for an exact search; find preparation information; create an alert; run a substructure search; analyze and refine the results to get the associated references.
- Create and work with substance answer sets
- Use and customize the drawing editor for structures and substructures
- Search for polymer substances
- Search reaction substructures and group results; analyize and refine reaction answer sets; get experimental procedures and group by transformation type; using SciPlanner; find commercial suppliers
- Create and work with reaction answer sets
- Draw reactions
- Design a synthesis project
- Search for polymer reactions
- Create a search and remove duplicate results; refine an answer set; create a Keep Me Posted alert; sort by cited references; analyze answer sets; access full text articles; categorize results; export and save answer sets; retrieve associated substances.
- Create and work with reference answer sets
To set up individual or small group consultation, or class instruction: email@example.com, 858-534-1216.
Help with Journal Abbreviations