Skip to main content
American Literary Scholarship
- A collection of scholarly reviews of the previous year's scholarship in all periods and genres of American literature, with some chapters devoted to single authors or groups of similar authors.
- An online review journal containing frequent survey articles on the scholarship in all areas of English-language literature.
- Overviews of recently defended, unpublished doctoral dissertation in disciplines across the humanities and social sciences. Provides a summary of the author's main arguments, the historiographic genealogy in which the author operates, and the main source bases for his/her research.
The Year's Work in English Studies
- A series of surveys of the scholarship on the various periods of English and American literature.
The Year's Work in Critical and Cultural Theory
- Oxford University Press. Search the relevant chapters in each annual issue of the journal. Available from volume 1, 1991 to the most recent year published.