Skip to main content
Nexis Uni contains thousands of full-text sources including newspapers, wires, transcripts, newsletters, magazines, trade journals; also industry news, company information, law reviews, court decisions, statutes. Coverage dates vary. International and U.S. sources. (Previously called Lexis Nexis Academic).
Full text access to federal and state court cases, laws and regulations; law reviews, legal periodicals, and encyclopedias; European Union legal documents; and legal guides.
Search for scholarly publications across disciplines & sources: articles, theses/dissertations, books, and more, from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities etc. Use Scholar Preferences option for UC-eLinks, and if you are searching from off campus, log in to the web vpn (https://vpn.ucsd.edu) to get full access to UCSD article content.
Run this keyword search in your group's assigned database:
(sex* or gender) and discrimination and education
Click on the top listed case.
- For Nexis Uni and Westlaw, use the "cases" limit on the right-hand side of your search results
- For Google Scholar, choose the "Case Law" button before you run your search.
Discuss the following questions:
- What is the citation?
- What jurisdiction is the case?
- Is the case still good law?
- Can you link to another case that cites this case?