Skip to main content
Wireless & Off-Campus Access
Most of the resources on these pages are licensed by UCSD. Wifi and off-campus access are restricted to students, faculty, and staff.
ACS Style Guide - Now Online!
ChemOffice & ChemDraw Access at UC San Diego
This is a campus-wide license, funded by the Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry, and Educational Technology Services (ACMS). It includes:
- ChemOffice 18 (Win) - includes ChemDraw and Chem3D
- ChemDraw 18 (Mac)
- MNova ChemDraw Edition (Win/Mac)
What's new in ChemOffice/ChemDraw 18, including new integration with Reaxys.
- Click here to register, using your UC San Diego email address.
- Once you have registered, you can login to the PerkinElmer Download Center to
- Download the software and product user guides.
- Get the activation code that you will need to register your software.
- Before you leave the Download Center, go to Order History and click on the order number for Nov. 1, 2018. You'll see the activation code, which you need to copy and paste into the form while you're installing or trying to use ChemDraw for the first time.
- After downloading MestReNova Lite, you should automatically receive an email from Mestrelab with the License ID. If you don't receive it within 24 hours, contact email@example.com with your UC San Diego email address.
Please contact maryam at ucsd dot edu if you have problems with registering with PerkinElmer or downloading the software. Include something like "PerkinElmer registration problem" or "ChemDraw software installation issue" in the subject line.