Skip to main content
Resources to help you research topics for your essays, including licensed library resources like databases and ejournals you must use within the library, and free alternatives you can use off campus.
General Library Information
- Library Home Page
- Library Hours
- Available Computer Stations
- The infostations behind the Information Desk and in the Tower are open to the public.
- Visitors can be logged into a small number of computers in the Geisel West Commons if there are any available, but only when the Research Assistance Desk is open.
- You can connect to wifi via the UCSD-Guest network, but you will not be able to access our licensed resources.
- Printing, Copying, and Scanning in the Library.
- You can purchase a guest card for printing, but you can also save to a USB drive or save articles on the computer and then email the attachments to yourself.
- Get Started: An Introduction to the UC San Diego Libraries
- An introductory guide to library research and a great place to look for more in depth help in searching our library's catalog and databases.