Skip to main content
Steps for Curating
- Do what you can do - Start small and build as you have time. Have a plan and tend your online presence.
- Build your network - Collect and link to your content and media. Engage and respond to others online.
- Be Consistent! - Keep things current (best to link to repositories as opposed to updating multiple CVs).
- Monitor yourself - Check in often, make adjustments, delete things that you are no longer updating.
- Track your impact - follow your metrics, altmetrics, and tell your story.
Publisher Toolkits and Guides for Promoting Your Research