Good databases to start your search.
Tip: The databases on ProQuest (ERIC, LLBA, MLA, PsycINFO, Socioloical Abstracts) or EbscoHost (Academic Search Complete, PsycINFO) can be searched together by "choosing databases", but you will lose database-specific search fields, such as the age group limiter in PsycINFO. Same with the Web of Science/INSPEC cross search.
Keep up with what is being published in your field by downloading Browzine.
Browzine allows you to browse, organize, read and keep up with your favorite scholarly journals licensed by UC San Diego. You can use it on your desktop, laptop, or mobile device.
1. Go to the Google Scholar homepage and click in the top left corner of the screen.
2. Choose Settings or the in the top right of the menu.
3. Select Library Links from the left-side menu.
4. Search for University of California, San Diego - Get It at UC.
5. Click check box next to this option and Save.
When you search for articles, you will now see an extra column with additional links on the right. Where you see Get it at UC, you may click it to view the Get it at UC menu from which you can get the full text through the library databases. From this menu, choose whichever online option is available.
(Note: If you are not logged into the VPN (see home page of this guide), when you choose an article, you will be asked to log in with your UCSD username and password and/or pay for access. Be sure to log into the VPN first.)