Skip to main content
What Do I Need to Do First?
- Find (or install) a QR code reader
- If you need to install one, try
-- QR Code Reader (Apple, Android)
-- i-Nigma (it will figure out which phone you have)
- Once installed, open it when you are ready to start the game.
To play the Biomedical Library building's LibraryGo you need:
- A cell phone with a QR Scanner (instructions and links to 2 free versions are to the left)
- A buddy, if you wish - do the tour with a new friend from the public health program
So, what am I supposed to do?
This is similar to a scavenger hunt, only it is more digital in nature. You will be collecting bits of information that you will submit digitally.
- Clues are given via the QR codes to help you move through the library to collect those "digital bits" of information.
- Sometimes the info you need to remember will be on the signs with the QR codes. Look for this: and take note of the info it provides.
- There are 5 "stops" which work best when done in order but can be done in any order.
- The last "stop" has a link to an online form where you can enter all your collected digital bits of information and give me your name & email address.
How Do I Know if I Won Something?
On Monday morning, I will do a random draw of names for prizes.
Are You Ready to Play?
Scan this code.