This guide is your starting place for research in the field of psychology.
Please use the tabs above to:
- Find books
- Search databases for journal articles
- Look up background information on a topic, person, concept, theory, etc. in encyclopedias, dictionaries, and biographical resources
- Read the latest research developments in the field of psychology
- Get books on how to research and write psychology papers
- Help you format your references
Information to know
Instructions for configuring your home computer to access the library's databases, electronic journals and books.
Instructions for configuring your laptop, phone, etc.
My Library Account
Set up your library account to view your library record, and renew & request material.
Preventing Plagiarism: Keepin' It Real
As a student it's important to understand what plagiarism is and how to avoid it. This tutorial will help you learn tips for avoiding it.
What is this icon?
Resources with this icon may be accessed through on-campus computers, including those located in the library. However, off-campus access (see link above) is restricted to current UCSD students, faculty, and staff.
Ask a Librarian
UC San Diego librarians are available to help with your research needs.