Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
In this guide you will find library resources and search strategies to assist you with your research for your ECE internship preparatory program. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance:
- Deborah Kegel, Librarian for ECE, Computer Science, Math, Physics and Astronomy
- Teri Vogel, Librarian for Chemistry, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering and NanoEnineering
ACCESSING LIBRARY RESOURCES
Off-campus access to most of the databases, ebooks, and journals licensed by the Library is restricted to UC San Diego students, faculty and staff.
VPN AnyConnect Client Required
- Download and install the client for your operating system.
- Login with your active directory (email) username and password.
- Make sure the group is set to 2-step secured althruucsd. This is the only setting that will connect you to the licensed electronic resources.
- Complete the DUO 2-Step authentication. If you are not using your default phone/device, you can use passcodes or receive a phone call.