In this guide you will find library resources and search strategies to assist you with your research for your ECE internship preparatory program. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance:
- Deborah Kegel, Librarian for Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Astronomy
- Teri Vogel, Librarian for Chemistry, Materials Science, Chemical Engineering and NanoEngineering
ACCESSING LIBRARY RESOURCES
Off-campus access to most of the databases, ebooks, and journals licensed by the Library is restricted to UC San Diego students, faculty and staff.
VPN AnyConnect Client Required
- Download and install the client for your operating system.
- Login with your active directory (email) username and password.
- Make sure the group is set to 2-step secured althruucsd. This is the only setting that will connect you to the licensed electronic resources.
- Complete the DUO 2-Step authentication. If you are not using your default phone/device, you can use passcodes or receive a phone call.