UC San Diego has a limited number of passes for UCSD affiliates to attend the annual Esri User Conference. Students have more options to attend the Esri UC and should look at the options below. If you are not a student and you are interested, email Maryam Sarkhoush to inquire about a pass.
Students have two options for attending the User Conference: 1-day Free or $100 for the full week.
1-Day Free Registration
1) Show your student ID at the registration table at the conference on the day you wish to attend.
Registration Instructions for UC Students Discounted ($100) Registration:
1) Each attendee will need to have their own Esri Account. If you do not have one, please create an Esri Account.
2) Once you have an Esri Account, go to the 2019 UC Registration page, click “Register”
3) Sign in to your Esri Account
4) Select if you are registering yourself or someone else
5) Enter customer number- select “I don’t have a customer number”
6) Select that you are “an Attendee”
7) Select that you re attending “UC”
8) Select UC Student rate and click NEXT
9) Then you will complete the required fields on the Personal Info page
10) Then click REVIEW & PAY
a. Enter payment details- payment required prior to UC – check or credit card – no cash accepted onsite.
11) Check the box under the notes field, if you consent.
12) Check the new box that appears, regarding the cancellation policy, if you agree.
13) Click SUBMIT.
14) Your registration has now been submit and is pending review. You will receive an automatic email with a link to book your hotel room at the conference rate. You will book your hotel online using this link provided in the email. Each attendee has a personalized link, therefore, only one hotel reservation can be made per link. For hotel questions, please contact the Esri Housing Bureau.
Please feel free to have them reach out to our registration team if they have any questions or need any assistance.
Esri Event Registration Team